Most people are at the end of their rope when they finally decide to enter a drug treatment center. In many cases it is the family that ultimately explore the services offered at drug treatment centers and make the decision where their loved one will go. This is because addiction steals clarity of mind and the impetus to engage in the efforts necessary to make a choice. But selecting a drug treatment center is an important decision because it very often a life changing one. Give Drug Treatment Centers Linden a call today at (908) 329-2159.
The truth is all drug treatment centers are not created equal. As such, it is important to ask the right questions and expect to get clear answers and explanations for things you have concerns about. Quality drug treatment centers will provide the following:
- Accreditation. A fully licensed facility with medical credentials and accreditation means the facility has appropriate state licensing and meet national standards for providing appropriate medical care. The facility that has also achieved accreditation and the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission means the facility is recognized and approved for the treatment of chronic diseases such as addiction.
- Program offerings. There are many facilities that treat drug addiction that do not offer treatment for dual diagnosis. This is a critical component of the rehabilitation process that must be integrated into the program offerings at a drug treatment center if the person is to achieve optimum care. Programs should also be comprehensive and include a range of holistic, traditional and innovative treatment modalities to facilitate a comprehensive and customized treatment intervention for patients.
- Customized Treatment. There are so many variables when it comes to addiction that a one-size-fit all approach to treatment would be too generic to be effective. Treatment programs that evaluate the individual to make an accurate diagnosis in order to develop a treatment program based on the patients physical and psychological status coupled with understanding of the individuals medical history, genetic connection, environmental and family dynamics is the definition of the customized treatment approach.
- Treatment Options. Patients come to rehab at different stages of addiction and therefore their treatment needs will vary based on where in the recovery process they are. Providing programs that assist patients with detoxing, rehabilitation, relapse prevention and aftercare should also include inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization treatment options.
- Experienced Board-Certified Medical Professionals. Qualified addiction specialists with experience dealing with addiction whether on a personal level or through working extensively in the addiction intervention arena makes a unique contribution to the treatment process. People in addiction need a high level of understanding and empathy during the recovery process At Drug Treatment Centers Linden our treatment teams provide this in addition to certifiable qualifications.
- Family Involvement. Effective Drug Treatment Programs incorporate family therapy and invite input from family members. Family participation in relevant aspects of the recovery program help them to them to understand what their loved one is going through. They are also better able to provide the support their loved ones need.
- Relapse Prevention Education and Training. The ability to sustain recovery gained in rehab is a measure of the effectiveness of a drug rehab program. Ask about this valuable treatment before committing to a treatment program.
- Aftercare. Treatment does not end when the patient leaves the rehab facility. Assisting patients with aftercare is one way to help them to maintain the skills and techniques gained in rehab to prevent relapse and enjoy long term sobriety
Drug Treatment Centers Linden meet the preceding requirement and much more. If you or a loved one is in need of addiction treatment we can help. Give Drug Treatment Centers Linden a call today at (908) 329-2159 to find out more about our services and admissions process. We make it easy for you to get the help you need.
Linden is located in Union County, New Jersey. It is approximately thirteen miles southwest of Manhattan. The city is comprised of portions of Elizabeth, Rahway and Union. According to the 2013 census approximately 41,301 live in Linden. The city is made up of a strong middle class populous who mostly use the New Jersey transit train to commute to New York City for work. Communities in Linden are culturally diverse with a large Polish community in the downtown area. Unlike New York, you won’t see any skyscrapers in this city. The city also has many natural resources and Community leaders do a good job of planning recreational activities that families and visitors can enjoy. Residents say in Linden you have the best of both worlds because it is a small, friendly town with a big town feel.
Most Major Insurances Accepted
We make the insurance verification process easy so you can begin the journey to recovery quickly and safe. 100% Confidential